Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 11-02-2023
This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Website. When this Agreement mentions “West Admission”, “we”, “us”, or “our”, it refers to West Admission and when it mentions “user”, “you”, “your”, “visitor” then it depends on you that who you are.
Are you eligible for using our Website?
- Anyone can browse this Website however in the case of Minor, we recommend the involvement of a parent or guardian.
How you can use our Website?
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We may report any misuse or fraudulent use of our Website to law enforcement agencies, to other government and/or civil authorities similarly authorized by applicable laws and regulations and to courts of appropriate jurisdiction.
- Your use of our Website is subject to all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including without limitation all local rules where you reside regarding online activities and other related things.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
When and How we can change this Agreement?
- We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this Agreement at any time and in any manner. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our Terms and Conditions.
Do you want to contact us regarding this Agreement?
- If you have any questions related to our Terms and Conditions, concerns or complaints or you want any other information regarding this Agreement so you can contact us at [email protected].