Last Updated: 11-02-2023
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains the personal data West Admission collects, how West Admission processes it and for what purposes. When this Policy mentions “West Admission”, “we”, “us”, or “our”, it refers to West Admission and when it mentions “user”, “you”, “your”, “visitor” then it depends on you that who you are.
What Information do We Collect?
- When you visit our Website we count you as a visitor and we collect some information which may include but is not limited to IP address for the purpose of analytics.
- When you fill any form on our website we collect the data shown in that form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string.
How and Why We use your Information?
- We use your Email, Mobile Number and other information provided by you for providing you services and in some other cases as set forth in this Policy.
When and to Whom We share your Information?
- We may share some of your information with third parties to provide you the services and to improve your experience on our website, such provision and use is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the third party.
- We may use or disclose personal information held about you where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety.
- We may use or disclose personal information held about you where we reasonably suspect that unlawful or non-compliant activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities.
- We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, to other government and/or civil authorities similarly authorized by applicable laws and regulations and to courts of appropriate jurisdiction if so required by law.
How responsible are we for your information?
- Our website may include links to third-party websites, for which we do not have control or responsibility for their content, privacy policies, or any other aspect. We are only accountable for the information that you share with us.
How Secure is your Information with us?
- Our website uses a process called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL locks all critical information passed from you to us, in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult for this information to be intercepted. The transfer of information across any media may involve a certain degree of risk, and the internet is no exception.
- If you utilize our Services from a country other than the country where we store your data, your personal information may be transferred across international borders.
When and How we can change this Policy?
Do you want to contact us regarding this Policy?